You are not logged in.

#26 2017-01-23 5:57 pm

Alex Kemp
Website

Re: New site live, well, kind of

pedigree wrote:

I'll fix the quote size.  It's one of the "do it last" things

Please fix the large buttons at the same time (Chromium 55.0.2883.75 + FireFox 45.6.0).

#27 2017-01-23 6:00 pm

pedigree
uıɐbɐ ʎɐqǝ ɯoɹɟ pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ buıʎnq ɹǝʌǝu ɯ,ı

kpatz wrote:

Just one forum annoyance (well, other than the totally changed theme, lol):

Some people just want to see the world burn smile

#28 2017-01-23 6:03 pm

pedigree

Alex Kemp wrote:
pedigree wrote:

Please fix the large buttons at the same time (Chromium 55.0.2883.75 + FireFox 45.6.0).

Better?

#29 2017-01-23 6:15 pm

Alex Kemp
Website

pedigree wrote:
Alex Kemp wrote:
pedigree wrote:

Better?

Definitely (though only after I did a Ctrl+reload to force-reload page + CSS) (although the 'Donate' is still super-sized!). Many thanks.

#30 2017-01-23 9:41 pm

lisati

Good to see that the site is up and running. Finessing the appearance is probably a low priority right now.

#31 2017-01-24 2:09 pm

SledgeBrother1

pedigree wrote:

What browser and version/OS are you using?

I was using Pale moon 27.0 on Windows 7 while i got that error, now i checked on Firefox on mac OSX and that doesn't work either...

Funny thing is SFS blocks me from trolling behind proxies big_smile

#32 2017-01-24 3:41 pm

pedigree

SledgeBrother1 wrote:
pedigree wrote:

What browser and version/OS are you using?

I was using Pale moon 27.0 on Windows 7 while i got that error, now i checked on Firefox on mac OSX and that doesn't work either...

Thanks, I see it.  I'll fix it a little later on tonight

#33 2017-01-24 7:24 pm

crfriend

I hope your daughter is feeling better!

I kind of like the "large type" edition, but that's because I refuse to acknowledge the fact that these old eyes aren't getting any better and as monitor resolutions keep rising stuff keeps getting smaller.  I know, "Stubborn old fool."

It may or may not be collateral-damage, but the downloadable files, at least the hourlies, are causing SFS's server to issue a 503.  This might be a side-effect of the "replay", but maybe not...

Take the old server out and give it a good burial -- or fix it back up and use it as the prototyping box.

#34 2017-01-24 8:09 pm

pedigree

a 503 is the error is when the daily limit for each download is hit.  I've checked that and the hours werent allowing more than 2 downloads a day.  I've fixed that with a quick patch and will add a more permanent fix to the list of things to do

#35 2017-01-24 9:32 pm

crfriend

Thank you kind sir!  I just noticed that my 16:00 run went off without a hitch.

#36 2017-01-25 11:45 am

Dawg

Just noticed the new design, this is not meant to be a complaint, just some feedback by someone doing all the forum work via an Atom-based netbook:

- The explanation text above the "Add..." page is pushing the text boxes down out of sight, I have to scroll down (I have to add all spammers manually (5000+ so far), so this is an obstruction when entering a whole bunch of them). This wouldn't be so bad if...

- The new design wouldn't be excruciatingly slow on said netbook.  The site is loading much slower and pegs the poor old Atom CPU so much that it stops responding whenever I try to scroll or navigate. This is mostly due the old Opera 12 browser I'm still using (site is even slow on a much faster computer then)´but even with Chrome it's not half as lightweight and snappy as the old design.

Of course I can see how this is rather my problem, and I admit I never understood why simple web browsing needs a multicore machine today, apparently just for the looks. smile

#37 2017-01-25 1:09 pm

Alex Kemp
Website

Dawg wrote:

... I admit I never understood why simple web browsing needs a multicore machine today, apparently just for the looks. smile

Usually due to (delete cuss-word) Flash, etc..

#38 2017-01-26 12:45 pm

TETYYS

very nice, i like the graphs

i love reporting spam

#39 2017-01-26 5:21 pm

masterwolf
Website

I'm back and with more bug reports.

1) I am unable to delete reports from the My Spammers page.

2) Of much smaller importance is a small glitch/hiccup in the api. So far I've been unable to reproduce it, or find any error being logged.

On two occasions the api failed to provide, or left blank, the frequency count for a username. In both cases the username count should have returned 0. However my logs show nothing for username count. In between both cases, other usernames were recorded as having 0 or more listings. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'll add better error detection to my script and if I can catch it happening again. I can provide the log file if you want. It's just a small error and it can probably wait until later.

#40 2017-01-26 6:51 pm

SledgeBrother1

Well, i guess i found the problem with the checkboxes on the keys page.

I've just gone by inspect element and seems removing some CSS attributes make them run.

Even if i checked both boxes on my "moonlightcapital.h05t.gq" key, the other key I have has the same checks even if i touched nothing.

Can someone confirm if it works?

Funny thing is SFS blocks me from trolling behind proxies big_smile

#41 2017-01-27 6:50 pm

pedigree

masterwolf wrote:

I'm back and with more bug reports.

1) I am unable to delete reports from the My Spammers page.

2) Of much smaller importance is a small glitch/hiccup in the api. So far I've been unable to reproduce it, or find any error being logged.

On two occasions the api failed to provide, or left blank, the frequency count for a username. In both cases the username count should have returned 0. However my logs show nothing for username count. In between both cases, other usernames were recorded as having 0 or more listings. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'll add better error detection to my script and if I can catch it happening again. I can provide the log file if you want. It's just a small error and it can probably wait until later.

Anything that you can provide in debug/logging information would be very useful, thanks.  I'll add the myspammers to the growing list.  Are you getting results in json (xml etc)?

#42 2017-01-27 6:52 pm

pedigree

SledgeBrother1 wrote:

Well, i guess i found the problem with the checkboxes on the keys page.

I've just gone by inspect element and seems removing some CSS attributes make them run.

Can someone confirm if it works?

I can smile  I'll fix it over the weekend.  My daughter gave me manflu so I've not really done anything but sleep and shiver for the last three days.

I've fixed the contact form and the stats graphing not updating

#43 2017-01-27 8:39 pm

pedigree

masterwolf wrote:

I think I've found a regression.  I've just pushed a fix live

A username aged over 90 days but younger than 365 days will be removed in an effort to reduce false positives.  This resulted in the "frequency" field being removed from json/serial/xml formats.  It will still push the confidence score

Old result format

{"success":1,"username":{"frequency":0,"appears":0}}

broken format, since fixed

{"success":1,"username":{"appears":0}}

Could that be what you saw?

#44 2017-01-28 2:56 pm

crfriend

pedigree wrote:

a 503 is the error is when the daily limit for each download is hit.  I've checked that and the hours werent allowing more than 2 downloads a day.  I've fixed that with a quick patch and will add a more permanent fix to the list of things to do

It would seem that the change has been reverted somehow as my processes haven't been able to get a successful retrieval since 2017-01-26. 

{shrug}  'Tis the price of progress.

#45 2017-01-28 5:03 pm

pedigree

crfriend wrote:
pedigree wrote:

It would seem that the change has been reverted somehow as my processes haven't been able to get a successful retrieval since 2017-01-26.

Can you PM me the IP address of the server pulling the files so that I can look at the logs?

#46 2017-01-29 3:14 am

masterwolf
Website

pedigree wrote:

I think I've found a regression.  I've just pushed a fix live

A username aged over 90 days but younger than 365 days will be removed in an effort to reduce false positives.  This resulted in the "frequency" field being removed from json/serial/xml formats.  It will still push the confidence score

Could that be what you saw?

That's probability what happened as I'm using the xml format and haven't changed the script in months. Thanks.

#47 2017-01-29 11:08 am

pedigree

I've just re-fixed the downloads

#48 2017-02-03 1:01 pm

TETYYS

you forgot to change the text @ /myspammers, says FAQ at page-title h1

i love reporting spam

#49 2017-02-14 7:40 pm

pedigree

checkboxes fixed on api keys page

#50 2017-02-17 5:53 pm

pedigree

Fixed the whois so that domains with lower level subdomains are shown in the results instead of an error

Board footer