You are not logged in.

#1 2023-07-13 3:17 am

safnah9
Banned

Still can't remove myself and my business from being listed !

Hi Everyone

Still can't remove myself and my business from being listed at your website any more easiest ways , because false positives here ruin businesses reputations.

#2 2023-07-13 4:47 pm

Alex Kemp
Website

Re: Still can't remove myself and my business from being listed !

Use the Removal page.

PS
I changed your username since you had added the tld to it, and that is just another form of spamming.

#3 2023-09-30 5:46 am

V6558

@safnah9 how long have you been waiting for?

Maybe speak with the Data Protection Officer?

Oh, hold on:

Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<dataprotectionofficer@stopforumspam.com>:
550: 5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try
5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or
5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at
5.1.1  https://support.google.com/mail/?p=95wrx.16 - gsmtp

#4 2023-09-30 6:18 am

Maikuolan
Website

The need for a "Data Protection Officer" relates to EU legislation. Stop Forum Spam does not meet the criteria of an "enterprise" under DSVGO/GDPR, and regardless, is neither registered nor based in the EU, and is neither owned nor operated by an EU citizen or resident. The individual which does own and operate Stop Forum Spam, does so in their limited spare time, without pay, and without any kind of financial assistance other than occasional donations to their buymeacoffee account, which, being publicly viewable, can be seen does not amount to enough to be sufficient for hiring a Data Protection Officer, nor any kind of staff member of any kind. Nobody should be surprised by Stop Forum Spam not having one.

Also, though I am not a moderator here, and do not therefore speak for the moderators here, considering that SFS is neither an "enterprise" nor generating money for those that contribute to it, I would caution you that there is zero financial incentive for moderators to tolerate snide, snarky comments or sarcasm. In case you're thinking along of the lines of doing that to try to force some kind of more favourable outcome. This isn't some kind of restaurant or retail outlet, doesn't work like that here, and may potentially produce the opposite of the effect you're hoping for.

#5 2023-09-30 9:46 am

V6558

One of the common misconceptions about GDPR is that data processor needs to be located in the EU. But the reality is that GDPR protects the data of the EU citizens, regardless of where data processor is located.

In terms of the non existent email address, I'd recommend not to publish it on your website if it is not in use. Hopefully it makes sense?

#6 2023-09-30 9:49 am

Maikuolan
Website

Where has it been published? Can you link to the page here? I do not see that address published anywhere on SFS.

#7 2023-09-30 10:08 am

V6558

And this just demonstrates the scale of the problem.

You created some entity who looks to be designed only to escape any form of accountability and responsibilities for your actions and you are not even aware of your processes or structure.

Your website says:

"Access to your personal information.
Our users are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. Email your request to our data protection officer at dataprotectionofficer@stopforumspam.com"

But, there is no such a role. Meanwhile, my personal details are still in the public domain waiting to be harvested to design sophisticated phishing based on nice set of details about myself.

( https://www.stopforumspam.com/gdpr )

#8 2023-09-30 2:03 pm

Maikuolan
Website

If there is a page which says to send requests to a particular address, and that address isn't working properly, then that is a problem which will need to be dealt with. Would prefer it if you didn't write things like "you created" or "your website" though, because Stop Forum Spam most definitely is not, as you put it, "my website". I am a member here, but I am not its creator. I'm sure, when the person which is the owner sees this discussion, whom I presume is the only singular person with the ability or authority to modify the page in question, they will fix the problem.

In the meanwhile, I would advise following the instructions already given by Alex and others, be patient, and don't randomly throw accusations of "escaping accountability and responsibilities" to any random member which replies to you.

#9 2023-09-30 2:11 pm

Alex Kemp
Website

I've already had to summarily delete random extra complaint threads that V6558 has posted, and now he seeks to take over a similar earlier-thread posted by someone else.

Hmm. "V6558". Such a typical spammer username.

#10 2023-09-30 4:13 pm

V6558

Hi Alex,

I still didn't receive any information about how long does it take to get my personal details removed from your website? Would you be so kind to help me please? I would really appreciate. Sadly, deleting my post did not resolve the issue of my growing curiosity.

We can also change my name from scammer and spammer name to something really sophisticated, I'd go for English Aristocracy etc. Feel free to change my name as you wish.

Thank you so much! Sincere regards,
Yours xxx

#11 2023-10-03 2:50 am

pedigree
uıɐbɐ ʎɐqǝ ɯoɹɟ pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ buıʎnq ɹǝʌǝu ɯ,ı

the data processor doesnt have to be in the EU but the EU have no means to prosecute processors that have no presence in the EU and are not EU citizens or party to such.   the data commissions cant do s**t about facebook or google, they wouldn't give a site like this the time of day, which kinda of sucks.   that aside, I have no idea why google isnt delivering emails to that email address so I'll have to get that sorted....

DM me the details for removals

#12 2023-11-16 12:19 pm

safnah9
Banned

it's usless to ask for help or removal here on spammers forum just like you

your forum must be stopped and i will try doing my best and file a big law suit on you guys !

specially for ruining and damaging my business reputation !

your time has come to an end !!!

you need to learn respect and big difference between spammers and damaging business reputations !

#13 2023-11-16 3:43 pm

BlueEyed Zebra

Let us dig in a different direction.

It looks like you, your business and/or an IP, you are using is listed in SFS, and it is ruinining your business reputation.

What is the kind of your business? You are unable to create accounts on other forums with what? Do you use domains as username? Or is your Mailaddress already a toxic one? That means it was listed many many times as spammy. Do you leave unwanted business-like posts (like spam) in private forums (where people usually do not want ads and such?)- Do you always use the same IP for registering and get listed every time when doing your "business"?
How do you get a negative reputation by beeing unable to register at [put any hillarious sounding forum website here]?

It sounds a bit spammy for me. Do you even read and understand the posts of the others here? Do you think you might find some similarities in your behaviour and the perople here https://www.stopforumspam.com/threats
The usual "I am not a spammer! How do you dare to list me here! Remove my data now or I will sue you! I will loose money because of you!"

Please read. understand and reflect all of that here.

,,,^..^(")

#14 2023-11-16 7:25 pm

pedigree

Look here, and listen very carefully safnah9

I'll use small words as they are the only ones you seem to know

You've had 5 different IP addresses removed 5 times. 

Each IP address had multiple evidenced reports of spam being posted

You get the first IP removed but if you need posting spam then you don't get IP addresses removed

Your first request goes back to 2016

An automated system for removing noise from the database seems to have deleted your last request but because of the abuse, your email address and domain are now going to be added to the abuse list which will stop your ability to request removal.

You need to learn one thing.  Keep your mouth shut if you're going to run it off.

It's been 7 years and you still keep getting listed from spamming

If you are going to abuse us from your domain then you need to think about what can happen

Those reporting your email addresses, they aren't "your competitors". 

If it wasn't for your foul-mouthed expletive rant then I might have investigated it further but your haste to run your mouth off has concreted my position

Banned

#15 2023-11-30 6:58 pm

pedigree

Your continued attempts to create new user accounts will be met by further blocks.

If you want something removed then be civil and do it via a removal request at https://www.stopforumspam.com/removal

#16 2023-12-02 7:47 am

BlueEyed Zebra

I would be a little bit short tempered and would toss the domain into the toxic ones >:oD

Lets pull the situation out of the internet into the real life.
A shooping district. Anything connected to the Akiba. All of the Ginza things. Kichijoji. The tiny underground area in Asakusa. In my hometown will be a christmas-market soon, the and around the old market place, a traffic free zone, about 10 minutes to walk (fast, one direction), all full of tiny stands and left and right the usual shops, integrated into the buildings.

One person there owns a shop, selling feet-knitted plantpot warmers, so your chick peas, you grow at home, wont get cold hooves in the winter.
One or more shop owners there decided to create a list with unwanted persons in their shops and distributes the list to shop owners, who want to use that list. Theft, assault, staring a public dwarf revolution that ended in a war or: peple, who advertises their own business in other shops.
The flower pot person is on that list. And complains now, that beeing unable to visit the other shops, has a bad impact on the flower pot warmer sale.

[the big thinking emote here]

(some people seems to wont want to read that far: Did ever an active spammer got his data deleted?)

,,,^..^(")

Board footer