You are not logged in.

#1 2011-10-14 4:09 pm

OnThePike

Spam at SFS

Please DO NOT respond to spam posted here. Please use ONLY the "REPORT" link within each post to report the offending message as well as convey any message you wish Ped to read.

Tagging spam messages only makes it more difficult for us to eliminate it.

Thanks for your cooperation :-)

#2 2011-12-16 6:09 am

Katana

Re: Spam at SFS

As a reminder, please don't tag spam messages.  Reporting the message makes it easier for us mods to handle the issue, and tagging it makes it harder.

うるさいうるさいうるさい!

#3 2012-05-25 8:00 pm

OnThePike

Re: Spam at SFS

We seem to have to perpetually remind our community not to tag spam posts, and today is no exception.

Understand, when you tag a spam post, it forces unnecessary moderation and can also lead to errantly entering your details into the database. Which then causes even more unnecessary moderation.

We've asked you before to refrain from tagging spam. While the majority of you have shown restraint, a handful of you have not. It's possible you may not have seen this notice in the Registered Members area, and that's fine. However, I have since moved this subject to the Announcements forum for more exposure.

I really hate to sound like a warden, but I'm the one who responded to the spam reports this time around and had to filter out member tagging from 15 individual spam posts. Not something I want to spend a whole lot of time on, and neither does anyone else here. Therefore, the next time someone tags an obvious spam post, you will receive a 30-day vacation from SFS.

Please, let's not go there. Just report it and move on.

Thanks.

Board footer