You are not logged in.

#1 2010-08-15 12:18 pm

nightcrawler

SFS Plugin for Wordpress?

Hello,

This is my first post and first of all thanks for the great work. I have installed the SFS module for PLIGG and I was looking for a plugin for wordpress. Is there any plugin that supports wordpress blogs. It will be great help and I have added spammers from blogs as well. Thank you.

Regards
Nightcrawler(s) (in every forum)

Ahmad Wali

#2 2010-08-15 4:51 pm

pedigree
uıɐbɐ ʎɐqǝ ɯoɹɟ pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ buıʎnq ɹǝʌǝu ɯ,ı

Re: SFS Plugin for Wordpress?

AVH first defense against spam, version 2.3.2 or higher ONLY.  anything lower will get you perm-banned from this site.

Also, ive removed your sig/website from your profile as youre involved with back links, free cash and other questionable seo.  Your IP number is NOT in EST either.

#3 2010-08-16 4:20 pm

nightcrawler

What do you mean by questionable SEO and FREE Cash? I don't really understand. EST?

P.S: Thats sounds very rude well I came to this website thorugh PLigg forums. They have a module and I got that module I joined the forums after getting API key. Thanks for your rude reply.

Last edited by nightcrawler (2010-08-16 4:31 pm)

#4 2010-08-16 7:41 pm

pedigree

https://encrypted.google.com/search?q=% … ail.com%22

Shows you posting on a page titled "Earn Free Dollars Online" agreeing to list sites on a PR 1 ranked site in order for the same, with signature links to a SEO site...  Now, youre telling me that youve never seen a spammer register and link exactly the same stuff on your forums?

Then there is the pills spam

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/ … en&ct=clnk

There isnt a single person on this forum that hasnt seen exactly the same happen on their forum.

- user register
- changes profile to "make money fast" and/or "how to SEO your website"
- posts an on topic
- is never seen again

Weve all seen it and from the amount of reports I got from your post alone, its warranted by a reply and not a removal.  You will not find a more spammer cautious and anal forum anywhere else on the internet.

If I registered on your forum and it tracked back to mutual link exchanging, SEO advice that normally requires software/free and "make money fast", coming from an IP number in Pakistan (currently #7 world wide for spam) when a timezone of EST (when .pk is something like +6), where the IP is actually listed on emergingthreats (as [Emerging-Sigs] Huge increase in SPAM) and listed in our own spammer database, wouldnt you be curious?

I dont do curious, I do hammer

#5 2010-08-17 6:41 am

nightcrawler

You are saying this is by me?

And regarding that blog Earn Free Dollars... Can you see how long ago it was updated? and now that blog is abandoned long ago. I don't even update that blog nor see it now. I am using this email since Gmail launched. I would never spam from this email atleast if even I wanted to because I have adwords, adsense, and every other account associated with it.

#6 2010-08-17 7:15 am

Alex Kemp
Website

@nightcrawler: you have NOT been banned

Believe me, if pedigree thought that you were a spammer, your login would have disappeared immediately + your details entered on the SFS database. As it is, he removed sig + website because of doubts, and told you upfront why.

He also answered your question immediately: AVH first defense. It is important that you use the version mentioned; earlier versions polled the SFS db on every user access, which was representing a DDOS against this site. Therefore, users of the earlier version had to be advised to upgrade + banned from the site until they did.

Understand: I had a ten year period at my home where it was burgled every few months (4 times / year average). Even though that got fixed 7 years ago, I still occasionally find myself entertaining thoughts of catching a burglar in the act & murdering them. That's what it does to you.

Most folks that read these forums do so because their own forum is spammed to death. I'm quite sure that they entertain occasional thoughts of being able to meet the spammer in the flesh...

If you no longer spam then well done. Just tread carefully in future. It's far easier to dirty one's rep than it is to prove oneself clean after being caught out.

#7 2010-08-17 9:07 am

pedigree

nightcrawler wrote:

im saying that that spam came from the IP number you registered on this forum from, giving your timezone as GMT-5 (EST) which is NOT correct.  If you start waving flags, then Im going to see them and as Alex said, if I thought you were a spammer, youre account wouldve been removed and all your details submitted to the database, which is not the case.

#8 2010-08-17 12:46 pm

nightcrawler

This one is surely not by me and I am really surprise why spam came from my IP address... I don't have to argue because as I hate spam as much you do and I never anticipated in any. For the timezone I haven't added or changed it I don't know what is the default time zone. Thanks anyway I will be around.

#9 2010-08-17 12:53 pm

pedigree

if its not you, then you have nothing to worry about smile

Im sure that you can see it from our point, spam from an ip, wrong timezone, high spam country, SEO, fast cash etc.  Anyway, regardless, I hope that you find the website and its database useful.

#10 2010-08-17 6:49 pm

nightcrawler

Thank you smile and I am really surprised honestly I have never tried to sell sex pills I am quiet surpised it was from my IP. Once I was registering with the same id "nightcrawler" they said your id found on IP block list and I wondered when did I involved in such activity. Any advice how do I fix this problem.

Board footer