You are not logged in.

#1 2023-05-08 10:26 am

BramH

SFS stopped working

Dear Team

First of all I need to thank you for all the hard work you have been doing on SFS for all these years. You only realize it when stuff breaks so I am sorry for the belated appreciation smile

Since two weeks our large traffic website has stopped seeing SFS checks upon registration. Has anything changed on your end that we need to be aware of?

Hope you can assist.

Regards
Bram

#2 2023-05-08 3:49 pm

Alex Kemp
Website

Re: SFS stopped working

Hi BramH, welcome to SFS.

If you have a look at the Statistics page you will see that this site is live & working (page-link is top-menu:Resouces | Statistics; it is a live-update page & the graphics may take a little while to appear, depending on the speed of your device/computer). The latest submission within "Last 500 entries" when I looked at it (just now 16:30 BST) was dated 8-May-23 15:05, which will be 25 minutes ago.

Need to check your system, and perhaps focus on any updates having shafted your setup, methinks.

There is a little utility that may assist (look at this thread; the utility is called "sfsdiag.zip"; it is intended to be launched on your server to show fundamental info on what is working on your system, and changes nothing in that process).

#3 2023-05-08 9:08 pm

pedigree
uıɐbɐ ʎɐqǝ ɯoɹɟ pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ buıʎnq ɹǝʌǝu ɯ,ı

Re: SFS stopped working

I'll always investigate reports of issues with the API but I can't find anything wrong.

What further information about you provide for me to see how its impacting you

Board footer