You are not logged in.

#1 2020-09-18 8:23 pm

sauroman1

For unknown reasons my email and account name is being detected as SPA

Hello. Recently I started noticing that when I register to new forums or start new topics in them I'm being detected as SPAM. One day it got only worse as when I'm doing simple Google search I'm being asked to do Spam-Bot tests although now I do not experience such problem.
I was told that my email was in https://www.stopforumspam.com/ black list, my user name as well.

I did used to copy long complex topics/messages because I worked on them for hours and wanted just to save time or needed to contact many companies by email but I never posted any commercial/ad type messages as I'm not a seller.

I used this email over many years and only in the last month these problems started appearing. Is there no way to redeem this email? I have there many important contacts and forum accounts collected over many years so it would be sad if I would be forced to create new account. I had to use another email to post here as I was being blocked here too.

I seem to miss also a lot of email replies. So if it‘s because my email messages are blocked as SPAM it‘s just horrible and I don‘t know which of them are blocked to try replying again with normal email. Here is my email/account name:
https://www.stopforumspam.com/ipcheck/90.131.40.178

#2 2020-09-18 9:19 pm

Alex Kemp
Website

Re: For unknown reasons my email and account name is being detected as SPA

You appear just once in the lists & no evidence added. Use the Removal link and, once acted on, your details will be scrubbed. Be careful that it does not get added again, please.

#3 2020-09-20 5:53 pm

sauroman1

I see, thanks for understanding and help. But I do not know what site refused me access first, can I type any? What my emails? If they got blocked as mistakenly as SPAM how do I know which of them were not received or how to reply to them?

#4 2020-09-20 6:01 pm

sauroman1

I tried using Removal link and got following message: Neither your IP or email address is listed in our database. We suggest you use a different username, and/or contact the forum admin where you were denied and request that they allow you to register.

My IP is: 78.60.201.21

#5 2020-09-20 7:20 pm

Alex Kemp
Website

Use the IP/email within your original link as in the OP.

The email address there brings up:-

Found 1 entry for "gediminasjesinas11@gmail.com"

with the identical details as in your original URL.

If the form reports no problem then you have no problem.

Board footer