You are not logged in.

#1 2020-08-20 5:54 pm

Angel Delgado

How can I determine if an IP is currently blacklisted?

A vendor has their hosting with Site Ground. Site Ground uses stopforumspam services for IP reputation and block any IP's reported here. I am trying to find for a specific proxy service vendor if the IP's show up here as blacklisted.

Is there a somple way to view if an IP is blacklisted other than using the "Search", accessing the IP and then checking into the IP Tools to confirm if it is in an spam list or so.

Any guidance will be appreciated.

#2 2020-08-20 7:18 pm

Papa Parrot
Website

Re: How can I determine if an IP is currently blacklisted?

Look at "resources" > https://www.stopforumspam.com/aggregate That might be of use.  Also simply pasting the IP or IP range into "google search" will show if it is listed anywhere, not just here.

#3 2020-08-20 8:02 pm

Angel Delgado

Thanks for the reply.

I tried using a known ASN and get "HTTP ERROR 500" server error.

If I use a single IP it does throw an output but how should I interpret the output?

I do know of several web reputation services to look around. So a hosting site uses your services to block a proxy service IPs.

Where is the information grabbed from to perform the blacklist on stopforumspam? It based on the "IP Tools" spam db,  Talos or so that show up when you open up one of those? Or based on any individual user report?

thanks.

#4 2020-08-21 11:45 pm

pedigree
uıɐbɐ ʎɐqǝ ɯoɹɟ pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ buıʎnq ɹǝʌǝu ɯ,ı

if you can replicate a fatal error then please give me the details provided to the script that caused the problem so that i can fix it, as it shouldn't be bombing like that

Board footer