You are not logged in.

#1 2020-04-28 9:39 am

bbc daily

Spam-Complain About <removed by mod>

Hi,

I wish to complain about spam email that I received on 27 april 2020. Earlier I have also received the same kind of email from various other domains. Below is the list of those domains:
-      <removed by mod>
-    <removed by mod>
-    <removed by mod>

I am complaining because I believe that these emails are some kind of spam and misleading.
By visiting the link this page asks to support a community specific campaign. It can send email to some GOVERNMENT EMAIL IDs also those Email IDs are below:

•    <removed by mod>
•    <removed by mod>
•    <removed by mod>

I request you to kindly blacklist these domains.

I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible to resolve this problem

Sincerely,

Name BBC

Email: <removed by mod>

Mod statement: Any further repeat of sections such as those removed above and YOU will get reported by SFS for spamming.

#2 2020-04-28 9:44 am

bbc daily

Re: Spam-Complain About <removed by mod>

Dear Provider,

I wish to complain about spam email that I received on 27 april 2020. Earlier I have also received the same kind of email from various other domains. Below is the list of those domains:
-    <removed by mod>
-    <removed by mod>
-    <removed by mod>

I am complaining because I believe that these emails are some kind of spam and misleading.
By visiting the link this page asks to support a community specific campaign. It can send email to some GOVERNMENT EMAIL IDs also those Email IDs are below:

•    <removed by mod>
•    <removed by mod>
•    <removed by mod>

I request you to kindly blacklist these domains.

I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible to resolve this problem

Sincerely,

Name

Email

Mod comment:
Either the above is the last of this kind that you post, or *you* get reported into the SFS database & you get removed. These 2 posts are borderline spam, and we will not tolerate any more.

#3 2020-04-28 10:09 am

Maikuolan
Website

Re: Spam-Complain About <removed by mod>

Hi,

As per the name of this website suggests, "Stop Forum Spam" is intended for stopping forum spam. Forum spam is not the same thing as email spam, and unfortunately, "Stop Forum Spam" is neither intended nor empowered to deal with the problem of email spam.

Seeing as your own email address seems to be hosted by Gmail, I would recommend reporting the email spam to Gmail, as they would be best positioned to deal with the problem.

Kind regards,

Board footer