You are not logged in.

#26 2018-06-17 8:10 pm

Alex Kemp
Website

Re: Current (2016) status of ZB Block?

Papa Parrot wrote:

The website " SpambotSecurity "(http://www.spambotsecurity.com/) , and old forum is pretty much broken

Zap ran his website from a server located at his private home, so I would not be surprised if it is now offline.

#27 2018-06-17 8:35 pm

Maikuolan
Website

Re: Current (2016) status of ZB Block?

Zap ran his website from a server located at his private home, so I would not be surprised if it is now offline.

The server itself is still online; Just everything hosted on it that's defunct nowadays (website, forums, etc), which.. is kind of weird IMO, all things considered, but is what it is. Two main problems (in terms of functionality) are firstly, that it's basically ran out of available disk space (likely rampart, uncontrolled build up of logs, dumps, caching, etc, which hasn't been manually purged at all in the past two years or so AFAIK), and secondly, that on the surface glance, the forums theme data seems to have corrupted (I suspect likely signs of other, bigger problems in the forums, ultimately stemming from the first problem, of a lack of available disk space). Both things which would likely be easily fixable, for anyone with back-end access to the server, which currently includes.. just Zap, and nobody else (again, AFAIK).

Anyway, this is all old news now, from my perspective, and I don't anticipate any change in situation happening there.

phpMussel file upload protection (v1.4.0, 2018.05.25).
CIDRAM IP blocker (v1.6.0, 2018.05.25).
SFS Mass IP Checker (v0.1.3, 2016.09.10).
IPv4+IPv6 IP/CIDR Aggregator (v1.1.0, 2017.10.29).

Board footer