You are not logged in.

#1 2013-09-01 12:09 pm

pedigree
uıɐbɐ ʎɐqǝ ɯoɹɟ pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ buıʎnq ɹǝʌǝu ɯ,ı

Attention All PHP Link Directory users

If you are here because your site is blocked and you are using PHP Link Directory, then you need to contact the PhpLD author.  Until you have contacted them and asked why their software is in direct breach of our Terms of Service and Acceptable Use Policy, then I do not expect you to contact us

PhpLD abuses this free service but using it as a software firewall.  It queries the API for every page served; This is breaking our Golden Rule, Rule #1 - do not use the API as a software firewall.

ToS / AuP at www.stopforumspam.com/legal

I will be making API code changes to detect this abuse and will respond to every request as if the request was for a listed spammer.  There is a good chance that this will block you from your site so I suggest that you contact the author sooner rather than later.

#2 2013-09-01 10:20 pm

zaphod
Jägermonster
Website

Re: Attention All PHP Link Directory users

Query: Will I need to adjust my product since it checks on registration pages, confirmations, and logins (sleeper killer)?

Zap :?

Get Protected, Stay Protected...
With ZB Block, GNU/GPL Freeware Anti-Spam/Anti-Hack protection for your php based website.

Little boxes in the server farm, little boxes running php...

#3 2013-09-01 10:42 pm

pedigree
uıɐbɐ ʎɐqǝ ɯoɹɟ pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ buıʎnq ɹǝʌǝu ɯ,ı

Re: Attention All PHP Link Directory users

No, you are fine. It doesn't check every page served against the API, with no caching or consideration for golden rule #1

Board footer