You are not logged in.

#1 2018-06-06 1:31 pm

eddiej

500 error

Upon adding the stopforumspam API to my website, there is now a 500 error on the forum page. I removed the API and the page is still giving the 500 error. All other pages work except this page - http://www.michigan-fastpitch.com/index.php/home.

The page functioned prior to adding the API, but not since, please help.

Thank you.

#2 2018-06-06 2:03 pm

Papa Parrot
Website

Re: 500 error

Well, I see it does not work, I get a "site under construction" error  as well,  but in any event you do not give an clear details, exactly what you have changed, How you added the API key, where ?,...

Did you not keep a back up copy of your original configuration ?  If it worked before, just use what you had before, I don't think the API key has anything to do with this, and you say even when you remove it, it still does not work, remove it from where ?

#3 2018-06-06 2:18 pm

triplethreatsdad

==== full quote cut ====
No need for that
it is all in my previous post
============

I added an API Kunena> Configuration>Security> API key  > The service API key. Get one at stopforumspam. I went to this site created the account, the API and added it to the place I described above. Then I went to the front page and received the 500 error page I also described. Then I removed the the API from the same place and it still isn't working.

ALL other pages work as they should, the only page not working is the Kunena forum page where I added the API for the stopforumspam.

=== edited by mod====
we do not need all those urls to your site, the one in your first post was sufficient
==================================

#4 2018-06-06 5:02 pm

Papa Parrot
Website

Please do not post any more urls. If any one can help, and they request  a url or other info that is fine, but ONLY if they request it.  I don't know about Kunena and  can not help really, on other forum software, often the cache needs to be cleared to completely remove settings, and restore original ones.
Maybe somebody else here will have some ideas and can help.

#5 2018-06-06 9:26 pm

sklerder
Website

Hi !

As Papa Parrot, I don't know much about Kunena (it seems to be a forum software for Joomla ...), but perhaps did you use a "mod" or a "plugin" to use SFS API (if yes, which) ?
I bet my cent that modifications made to activate the API were not done correctly, and when deactivated, the revert was not done correctly too ...
Could you check, please ?

#6 2018-06-07 1:35 am

pedigree
uıɐbɐ ʎɐqǝ ɯoɹɟ pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ buıʎnq ɹǝʌǝu ɯ,ı

what do your error logs tell you?  it should generate a PHP error in the logs

Board footer