You are not logged in.

#1 2018-01-06 2:57 pm

Steve Goodey

Added user from Mythtv Forum in error.

Hello,

By mistake I accidentally clicked on the report user to stopforumspam. Can someone help me with the procedure for removing this user, thanks.

Steve.

#2 2018-01-06 3:00 pm

Maikuolan
Website

Re: Added user from Mythtv Forum in error.

Hi,

You should be able to see the submission on your My Spammers page. If you click the small "delete.png" icon to the right of the listing, you can delete it.

#3 2018-01-06 3:22 pm

Steve Goodey

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately it was done from the Mythtv forum site. So can't see how it will link into my stopforumspam account.

Steve.

#4 2018-01-06 4:55 pm

Papa Parrot
Website

Read this : http://www.stopforumspam.com/forum/view … hp?id=3978

Also the : Removal Form

If you are a network administrator responsible for an IP that is currently on our list, please enter the IP address you wish to remove in the form below.

Steve Goodey> Unfortunately it was done from the Mythtv forum site

Who ever is the administrator of the site, and has the API key, can remove the submission using the

MySpammers They would have access to it.
If you do not have access to that, then include the details in the removal form, Username, E-mail address ,and IP
of the person you submitted.
You can also send a PM (private messages) to "pedigree", include the same details, he is the only one that
can remove it. DO NOT post the details here. You can PM me, as well and give the details, but I can not do any
removal, all I can do is verify if it (the IP and data)  really is in our data base.
If you are going to be submitting data often, spammers, you really should have a API key, and use it for your submissions, that way you can correct any mistakes you make immediately, instead of having to wait , and it may take several days , before pedigree reads the PM, or see's the removal request, or at least you should have some means to communicate with the administrator/owner of the forum, that has the API key, that way they could remove it immediately. 
If you do have a API key, you can use the "MySpammers" here, did you at least try it ?, look and see if your submission is there.

This form is for adding spammer details to our database. You may need to visit the Sign Up Form first to get an API key, which is required for all submissions.

All fields below are required, except the Evidence field. The evidence field will be used at a later date to provide a URL scanning service.

By the way, did you know that if you are logged into our forum, then your API keys will be automatically populated in the form.

#5 2018-01-06 5:41 pm

Steve Goodey

Ok, thanks for that.

I'll put the details in the removal form and in the meantime I'll try to contact the MythTV forum admin.

Once again thanks for your replies.

Steve.

Board footer