You are not logged in.

#1 2017-07-31 9:15 pm

Kylevdm

Error when registering members (SFS removed)

Hi,

I have been getting the following error. I haven't used SFS for a while now and frankly I don't remember when I removed it.

I don't think I have been using since 3.x.x and am now running 4.2.1 however and I can't believe I ahve had this issue for over a year.

It has meant that my new members do not get an email conformation and get an error when they register.

INSERT INTO `tmzf_core_pfields_content` ( `member_id` ) VALUES ( 18538 ) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE `member_id`=VALUES(`member_id`)
IPS\Db\Exception: Field 'sfsMemInfo' doesn't have a default value (1364)
#0 /home/tmzoo/public_html/forum/system/Db/Db.php(807): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('/*IPS\\_Member::...', Array)
#1 /home/tmzoo/public_html/forum/system/Member/Member.php(339): IPS\_Db->insert('core_pfields_co...', Array, true)
#2 /home/tmzoo/public_html/forum/applications/core/modules/admin/members/members.php(884): IPS\_Member->save()
#3 /home/tmzoo/public_html/forum/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\core\modules\admin\members\_members->add()
#4 /home/tmzoo/public_html/forum/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#5 /home/tmzoo/public_html/forum/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#6 {main}

IPS support have told me that it is an issue with SFS so I am confused. Can you please shed some light?

Forum: Invisioncommunity 4.2.1
MySQL
Apache 2
PHP 7.0

Kyle

Last edited by Kylevdm (2017-07-31 9:20 pm)

#2 2017-08-01 5:07 am

Maikuolan
Website

Re: Error when registering members (SFS removed)

"IPS\Db\Exception: Field 'sfsMemInfo' doesn't have a default value (1364)"

This looks like a problem with the structure of the database table used by your implementation of the SFS API. To be clear: This is not any problem with the actual SFS service itself. I assume that you're using some sort of plugin for your forum that allows lookups to be made to the SFS API..? Have you tried communicating yet with the plugin author..?

#3 2017-08-03 2:44 pm

pedigree
uıɐbɐ ʎɐqǝ ɯoɹɟ pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ buıʎnq ɹǝʌǝu ɯ,ı

Re: Error when registering members (SFS removed)

As Maikuolan says, this most certainly isn't an issue with stopforumspam, more likely an issue with the plugin and the schema changes that it has made to the table, specifically that sfsMemInfo has no default value

You could attempt to bypass this error with

ALTER TABLE tmzf_core_pfields_content ADD DEFAULT null for sfsMemInfo;

I have no idea what the outcome will produce

https://invisioncommunity.com/forums/topic/330573-jg32-jg33-jg34-forum-spammer-ip-email-check-via-stop-forum-spam/?page=17

This is an issue with the code, written by someone else.

Board footer