You are not logged in.

#1 2014-01-03 2:00 am

NeoFox
Website

Buenos Dias

I'm hoping I do this right lol...my spanish a bit rusty.

Espero todos tenido buenas vacaciones, "spam free." big_smile

#2 2014-01-03 3:25 am

Papa Parrot
Website

Re: Buenos Dias

BlueSage wrote:

I'm hoping I do this right lol...my spanish a bit rusty.

Espero todos tenido buenas vacaciones, "spam free." big_smile

It would be more better to say: Espero todo tube buen vacacciones

Espero que todos hayan tenido unas buenas vacaciones,
  Pero veo google traduce como usted escribió, y que podría estar en lo cierto, mi "españoles" no se aprende en la escuela, y el mexicano español es muy diferente entonces Castillano, o el español en España, y los libros de texto. Así es como google traduce mi escritura Inglés.

I hope everyone had good vacations,
But I see google translates it like you wrote, and they might be right,  my "Spanish" is not learned in school, and Mexican spanish is very different then Castillano, or the Spanish in Spain, and text books. This is how google translated my english writing.

Pero Gracias en todos modos,...thank you in every way,  I usually write it in English, being care full with my spelling, then I use the google translation, for the spanish, only sometimes when I read the google translation, I can see it did not translate correctly, and I have to make the corrections manually,..if I do that while I am still using the google translator, it seems that it helps the translator, and it gets better all the time.
----------------------------------------
Yo suelo escribir en Inglés, siendo la atención plena con mi ortografía, entonces utilice la traducción de Google, para el español, sólo a veces, cuando leo la traducción de Google, puedo ver que no tradujo correctamente, y tengo que hacer las correcciones manualmente, .. si hago eso, mientras todavía estoy utilizando el traductor de google, parece que ayuda al traductor, y se pone mejor todo el tiempo.
----------------------------------
The above is not very good, this is better:
Normalmente escribo en Inglés, siendo la atención plena con mi ortografía, entonces utilice la traducción de Google, para el español, sólo a veces, cuando leo la traducción de Google, puedo ver que no tradujo correctamente, y tengo que hacer las correcciones manualmente, .. si hago eso, mientras todavía estoy utilizando el traductor de google, parece que ayuda al traductor, y se pone mejor todo el tiempo.
My first attempt in english:
I usually write it in English, being care full with my spelling, then I use the google translation, for the spanish, only sometimes when I read the google translation, I can see it did not translate correctly, and I have to make the corrections manually,..if I do that while I am still using the google translator, it seems that it helps the translator, and it gets better all the time.
--------------
The problem is where I say " I usually write", when I changed it to "I normally write" it translates better,..
But usually the google translator helps me avoid writing everything twice.
Pero por lo general el traductor google me ayuda a evitar escribir todo dos veces.
Mi espanol, es mas o menos, si sabes sufficiente para saber si o no es correcto el translacione.
My spanish is more or less , I know enough to know if the translation is correct,
and google says,
Mi español es más o menos, sé lo suficiente para saber si la traducción es correcta,
I should have said traducion,... also I do not have a "spanish" keyboard any more,..
I learned spanish, because when I came to Mexico, 16 years ago, I did not speak any spanish, I like it here, and had to learn in order to be able to work and survive, also my wife and children do not speak any english.  All of that is another story, another forum,..but anyway thanks for posting here.
I learned spanish, because when I came to Mexico, 16 years ago, I did not speak any spanish, I like it here, and had to learn in order to be able to work and survive, also my wife and children do not speak any english.  All of that is another story, another forum,..but anyway thanks for posting here.
The spanish I have learned,and the way they write, does not translate very well on google translator, it is a mixture of spanish and some indian languages. All though most of the people I work with,my wife, and people in my pueblo (community)  , understand me, and I understand most of what they say, when we go to the city it is harder, many do not understand me, or I do not understand them. It is better to let my wife do the talking at those times. However she can not  spell or write very well and reading is very difficult for her.
-----------
espanol:
Aprendí español, porque cuando llegué a México, hace 16 años, yo no hablaba nada de español, me gusta estar aquí, y tuvo que aprender para poder trabajar y sobrevivir, también a mi esposa e hijos no hablan nada Inglés. Todo eso es otra historia, otro foro, .. pero de todos modos gracias por publicar aquí.
  El español que he aprendido, y la forma en que escriben, no se traduce muy bien en el traductor de google, es una mezcla de español y algunas lenguas indígenas. Todos sin embargo la mayoría de la gente con la que trabajo, mi esposa, y la gente de mi pueblo (de la comunidad), me entiendo, y yo entiendo más de lo que dicen, cuando vamos a la ciudad es más difícil, muchos no me entienden, o yo no las entiendo. Es mejor dejar que mi esposa sea el que hable en esos momentos. Sin embargo ella no puede hechizo ni escribir muy bien y la lectura es muy difícil para ella.
---
Bueno, Feliz Ano Nuevo a todo!

Board footer